HepcoMotion Driven Track System in Automotive Finishing Application
Because of it's accurate positioning and reliable guidance, Hepco's DTS track system was chosen for this automotive application. HepcoMotion's Belt Driven Track Systems are a complete package incorporating drive pulleys and belts together with all the ancillary mechanical parts needed to make a system. Carriages are generally fitted to the drive belt with an ingenious trip latch mechanism that disengages and prevents damage in the event of a system overload. A geared motor or index unit can be fixed to the drive pulley. The belt driven track system is available with two sizes of slide section (24mm and 44mm).
- Tracks can incorporate multi carriages that can be locked at workstations for accurate assembly or positioning operations.
- Easily incorporated into a multi function machine as a transfer or positioning system.
- Track slides and end segments are fitted to bespoke aluminium sections, the whole assembly can be mounted to your own installation.
- Timing belt drive for quieter operation than chain drives.
- Option of buying individual DTS components for designing into your own arrangement.